I just finished watching an episode of 'Big Bang Theory' where Leonard and gang are going to the North Pole for 3 months and Penny did not want Leonard to go. In it, she gave Leonard a blanket, hugged him for 5 secs and told him that she missed him. Leonard caught the hint and went to verify with Penny. However, Penny told him that what she did weren't anything much.
What made me write this post was that after she closed the door, she sighed that she did all these because she liked Leonard and couldn't bear him to leave for 3 months.
Why am I affected by this episode? Other than the fact that I'm easily influenced by shows, the main reason is that I'm emotionally fragile. On the outside, i'm a jovial and cheerful person who has many friends. Deep down, I am not happy. A shy nerd like Leonard could win the affection of Penny, who is the total opposite of him. Nonetheless, Penny cared for him and wished that he would stay by her side. Although this is just a show, it is enough to trigger emotions within me and make me wish that there is someone who would miss me the way Penny miss Leonard.
P.S. I've finally write my first blog post in English for I feel that I can express my feelings faster and more efficient this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment