夕阳无限好

Thursday, February 11, 2010

男人, 豺狼一般的野兽

Supposed to go Clara's house for 'Project Meeting', but it turned out to be a drinking session followed by clubbing. Well, I shall allow myself to indulge a while more before I enter the workforce, but I will be reminding myself constantly that this time round, I will not do project last minute again.
  The purpose of this blog post is not about last min project, rather, it is about the clubbing session in dbl O. We saw alot of caucasions on the dance floor and many couples making out etc. Subsequently, I realised why I am not suited for clubbing scene. 
   Truth be told, clubbing has many pretty girls for men to admire and many guys go on to dance with them. As everybody knows, dancing in clubs tends to get touchy and that is probably the reason guys go clubbing: To pick up girls. However, that is really something that I find hard to do. Swaying with the music, putting your hand on (or wrapping your hands around ) the girl's waist, just isn't something that I will do.
   I don't know if people reading this may call me conservative or 假正经, but I don't even dance with my friends, let alone strangers whom might just push me away and think of me as a pervert.
   Anyway, I felt like the guys in clubs are like wolves. Once they see their prey coming along to the dance floor, they swarm in and begin their attack. If clubbing are meant for wolves, then 我这只披着狼皮的羊, 还是呆在我的草原乖乖的吃草吧.

No comments:

Post a Comment